The Draft Rules of Karnataka for the Code on Wages (“Draft Rules”) has been notified in the gazette on 02 March 2021.
The Draft Rules upon coming into force shall extend to the whole of the State of Karnataka, and they shall come into force on the date of their final publication in the Official Gazette.
The Draft Rules upon coming into force shall repeal:
- The Minimum Wages (Karnataka) Rules,1958
- The Payment of Wages (Karnataka) Rules,1963,
- The Equal Remuneration (Karnataka) Rules,1976 and
- The Payment of Bonus (Karnataka) Rules,1965.
- Form I - Register of Wages, Overtime, Fine, Deduction for damage and Loss [Rule 17 and rule 38 (1) and (3)]
- Form II - Single Application u/s 45 (1) before the Authority appointed u/s 45(1) of the Code on Wages, 2019 [Rule 36]
- Form III - Appeal before the Appellate Authority under the Code on Wages, 2019 [Rule 37]
- Form IV – Employee Register [Rule 38(3)]
- Form V – Wage Slip [Rule 39]
- Form VI – Application u/s 56(4) for Composition of Offence [Rule 41]