The Draft Rules of Madhya Pradesh Occupational Safety, Health and Working Conditions Rules, 2021 has been notified in the gazette on 09 March 2021.
The Draft Rules upon coming into force shall extend to whole State of Madhya Pradesh and shall apply to any establish in relation to which appropriate Government is the State Government under the Code.
The Draft Rules upon coming into force shall repeal:
- The Madhya Pradesh Building and Other Construction Workers (Regulation of Employment and Condition of Services) Rules,2002;
- The Madhya Pradesh Factories Rules; 1962;
- The Madhya Pradesh Control of Industrial Major Accident Hazards Rules, 1999;
- The Contract Labour (Regulation and Abolition) (Madhya Pradesh) Rules, 1973;
- The Inter-State Migrant Workmen (Regulation of Employment and Conditions of Service) Madhya Pradesh Rules,1981;
- The Madhya Pradesh Motor Transport Workers Rules. 1963;
- The Madhya Pradesh Beedi and Cigar workers (Conditions of Employment) Rules,1968
Click here for Compliance Forms