The Draft Rules of Madhya Pradesh for the Code on Wages (“Draft Rules”) has been notified in the gazette on 23 December 2020.
The Draft Rules upon coming into force shall extend to the whole of the State of Madhya Pradesh, and they shall come into force on the date of their after publication in the Official Gazette.
The Draft Rules upon coming into force shall repeal:
- The Minimum Wages (the Madhya Pradesh) Rules,1958;
- The Madhya Pradesh Payment of Wages Rules,1962
- Form I - Register of Wages, Overtime, Fine, Deduction for damage and Loss [Rule 17 and 51 (1), (2) and (3)]
- Form II - Single Application u/s 45 (5) before the Authority appointed u/s 45(1) of the Code on Wages, 2019 [Rule 49]
- Form III - Appeal u/s 49(1) of the Code on Wages, 2019 before the Appellate Authority [Rule 50]
- Form IV – Employee Register [Rule 51]
- Form V – Wage Slip [Rule 52]
- Form VI – Application u/s 56(4) for Composition of Offence [Rule 54]