The Draft of Occupational Safety, Health and Working Conditions (Odisha) Rules, 2021 has been notified in the gazette on 01 July 2021.
The Draft Rules upon coming into force shall extend to whole State of Odisha and shall come into force on the date of their publication in the Odisha Gazette.
The Draft Rules upon coming into force shall repeal:
- The Odisha Factories Rules, 1950;
- The Odisha Motor Transport Workers Rules, 1966;
- The Odisha Beedi and Cigar Workers (Conditions of Employment) Rules, 1969;
- The Odisha Contract Labour (Regulation and Abolition) Rules, 1975;
- The Odisha Inter-State Migrant Workmen (Regulation of Employment and Conditions of Service) Rules, 1980; and
- The Odisha Building and Other Construction Workers (Regulation of Employment and Condition of Services) Rules, 2002
Click here for Compliance Forms