The Draft Odisha Social Security Rules,2021 has been notified in the gazette on 08 June 2021.
The Draft Rules extend to the whole of State of Odisha and shall come into force on the date of their publication in the Official Gazette.
Upon the Rules coming to force, it shall repeal:
- Odisha Maternity Benefits Rules, 1964;
- Odisha Payment of Gratuity Rules, 1973;
- Odisha Workmen’s Compensation Rules, 1958;
- Odisha Workmen’s Compensation (Schedule III Parts ‘A’, ‘B’ and ‘C’ Occupational Diseases) Rules, 2001;
- Workmen Compensation (Transfer of Money) Rules,1935;
- Workmen Compensation (Venue of Proceedings) Rules, 1996;
- Odisha Unorganised workers’ Social Security Rules, 2010
Click here for compliance Forms