The Draft Rules of Manipur for the Code on Wages (“Draft Rules”) has been notified in the gazette on 19 November 2021.
The Draft Rules upon coming into force shall extend to the whole of Manipur, and they shall come into force on the date of their final publication in the Official Gazette.
The Draft Rules upon coming into force shall repeal:
The Manipur Payment of Wages Rules,
The Manipur Payment of Wages (Procedure) Rules, and
The Manipur Minimum Wages Rules.
- Form I - Register of Wages, Overtime, Fine, Deduction for damage and Loss
- [Rule 19 and rule-51(1), (2) and (3)]
- Form II - Single Application u/s 45 (5) before the Authority appointed u/s 45(1) of the Code on Wages, 2019 [Rule 49]
- Form III - Appeal u/s 49(1) of the Code on Wages, 2019 before the Appellate Authority Rule 50]
- Form IV - Employee Register [Rule 51(3)]
- Form V – Wage Slip [Rule 52]
- Form VI – Application u/s 56(4) for Composition of Offence [Rule 54].