The Draft of Occupational Safety, Health and Working Conditions (Kerala) Rules, 2021 has been notified in the gazette on 15 December 2021.
The Draft Rules upon coming into force shall extend to whole State of Kerala and shall come into force on the date of their publication in the Official Gazette.
The Draft Rules upon coming into force shall repeal:
- The Kerala Building and Other Construction Workers (Regulation of Employment and Condition of Services) Rules,1998;
- The Kerala Factories Rules; 1957;
- The Kerala Factories (Major Accident Hazard Control) Rules, 2005;
- The Kerala Factories (Welfare Officers) Rules, 1957;
- The Kerala Contract Labour (Regulation and Abolition) Rules, 1971;
- The Inter-State Migrant Workmen (Regulation of Employment and Conditions of Service) Kerala Rules,1983;
- The Kerala Motor Transport Workers Rules. 1962;
- The Kerala Plantation Labour Rules. 1959;
- The Kerala Plantation (Welfare Officers) Rules, 1978
- The Kerala Beedi and Cigar workers (Conditions of Employment) Rules,1968
Click here for Compliance Forms