The Draft Kerala Social Security Rules,2021 has been notified in the Gazette on 15 December 2021.
The Draft Rules extend to the whole of State of Kerala and shall come into force on the date of their publication in the Official Gazette.
Upon the Rules coming to force, it shall repeal:
- Kerala Maternity Benefits Rules, 1964;
- Kerala Payment of Gratuity Rules, 1973;
- Kerala Workmen’s Compensation Rules, 1958;
- Kerala Workmen’s Compensation (Schedule III Parts ‘A’, ‘B’ and ‘C’ Occupational Diseases) Rules, 2001;
- Workmen Compensation (Transfer of Money) Rules,1935;
- Workmen Compensation (Venue of Proceedings) Rules, 1996;
- Kerala Unorganised workers’ Social Security Rules, 2010
Click here for compliance Forms