Form V - Form of Certificate by Principal Employer to Contractor

Contractors require license to employ contract labour. Application for license shall be submitted to the concerend Labour Commissioner with required fee and certificate.


Application shall be made in triplicate.

Form V

Related Acts

    HR & Payroll Administration
  • What is Payroll?
  • What is HRMS?
  • What is Statutory Compliance?
  • Guide to Leave Management
  • Holiday Lists 2021
  • About Us
  • Careers
  • Media Kit
  • Plans & Pricing
  • Customers
  • Partners
  • Support
  • Contact Us
Copyright © 2020 Greytip Software Pvt. Ltd.
Connect with us: