The Draft Rules of Occupational Safety, Health and Working Conditions (Punjab) Rules, 2021 has been notified in the gazette on 17 May 2021.
The Draft Rules upon coming into force shall extend to whole State of Punjab and shall come into force from the date of their publication in the Official Gazette.
The Draft Rules upon coming into force shall repeal:
- The Punjab Factory Rules, 1952;
- The Punjab Control of Industrial Major Accident Hazards Rules, 1993;
- The Punjab Welfare Officers (Recruitment and Conditions of Service) Rules, 1952;
- The Punjab Building and Other Construction Workers (Regulation of Employment and Conditions of Service) Rules, 2008;
- The Punjab Contract Labour (Regulation and Abolition) Rules, 1973;
- The Inter-State Migrant Workmen (Regulation of Employment and Conditions of Service) (Punjab) Rules, 1983;
- The Punjab Motor Transport Workers Rules, 1963.
Click here for Compliance Forms