The Draft Rules of Punjab for the Code on Wages (“Draft Rules”) has been notified in the gazette on 24 March 2021.
The Draft Rules upon coming into force shall extend to the whole of the State of Punjab, and they shall come into force on and with effect from the date of their after publication in the Official Gazette.
The Draft Rules upon coming into force shall repeal:
- The Punjab Payment of Wages Rules, 1937; and
- The Punjab Minimum Wages Rules,1950
- Form I - Register of Wages, Overtime, Fine, Deduction for damage and Loss [Rule-17 and rule-42 (1), (2) and (3)]
- Form II - Single Application u/s 45 (5) before the Authority appointed u/s45(1) of the Code on Wages, 2019 [Rule 40]
- Form III - Appeal u/s 49(1) of the Code on Wages, 2019 before the Appellate Authority [Rule 41]
- Form IV – Employee Register [Rule 42(3)]
- Form V – Wage Slip [Rule 43]
- Form VI – Application u/s 56(4) for Composition of Offence [Rule 46]
- Form VII – Annual Return [Rule 50]