The Draft Rules of Occupational Safety, Health and Working Conditions (Jammu Kashmir) Rules, 2021 has been notified in the gazette on 03 February 2021.
The Draft Rules upon coming into force shall extend to whole territorial jurisdiction of Jammu and Kashmir and shall come into force on the date of their final publication in the Official Gazette.
The Draft Rules upon coming into force shall repeal:
- The Jammu and Kashmir Building and Other Construction Workers (Regulation of Employment and Condition of Services) Rules, 2006;
- The Jammu and Kashmir Factories Rules, 1972;
- The Contract Labour (Regulation and Abolition) Jammu and Kashmir Rules,1972
- The Inter-State Migrant Workmen (Regulation of Employment and Conditions of Service) Jammu and Kashmir Rules, 1984;
- The Jammu and Kashmir Motor Transport Workers Rules 1972
Click here for Compliance Forms