The Draft Rules of Occupational Safety, Health and Working Conditions (Chhattisgarh) Rules, 2021 has been notified in the gazette on 25 May 2021.
The Draft Rules upon coming into force shall extend to whole of the Chhattisgarh, shall apply to any establishment in relation to which appropriate Government is the State Government under the Code, and shall come into force on the date of their final publication in the Official Gazette.
The Draft Rules upon coming into force shall repeal:
- The Chhattisgarh Factories Rules; 1962;
- The Chhattisgarh Building and Other Construction Workers (Regulation of Employment and Condition of Services) Rules, 1998;
- The Chhattisgarh Control of Industrial Major Accident Hazard Rules, 1999;
- The Contract Labour (Regulation and Abolition) Chhattisgarh Rules, 1973;
- The Chhattisgarh Beedi and Cigar Workers (Service Conditions) Rules 1968;
- The Chhattisgarh Motor Transport Workers Rules, 1963;
- The Inter-State Migrant Workmen (Regulation of Employment and Conditions of Service) Chhattisgarh Rules, 1981.
Click here for Compliance Forms