This letter is a formal letter acknowledging receipt of any notice from the Labour Office asking for submission of data or documents or reports. It can be used for requesting additional time to submit any data or documents.
This letter template is available for download in Word format.
With this Letter to Labour Officer template you can:
- Record the receipt of such notice from the Labour Office
- Record the submission of data or documents to the Labour Office as requested
- Be consistent in the context with which the details and supportings are not missed out
In just a few minutes you will be able to create a letter to labour officer. This template covers vital information like:
- Name, designation and location of the Labour Officer to whom the letter is addressed
- Name, designation and location of the employee who is sending this letter
- Precise reference numbers, description of data or documents being submitted
- Exact requirement of extension of time and reasons thereof