Rule 6: Renewal of registration certificate
Every application for renewal of registration shall be submitted online in Form ‘D’ along with the required documents as specified in Part B of the Schedule.
Part B of the Schedule: Documents to be uploaded for Renewal of Certificate of Registration (Form D)
- Aadhar card of the employer (in case of a legal statute such as company, etc. copy of Aadhar card of the responsible person under the respective act.).
- Actual photo of the establishment displaying the interior and the Name Board (Marathi) at the appropriate place of the establishment.
- Last Registration Certificate.
- Copy of the License, Registration which is mandatory under any other law from the competent authority before starting of such business.
- In case of business conducted in owned premises any one of the following documents:-
- Sale/ Purchase Deed
- Current Property Tax paid Receipt
- Current Electricity Bill
- Current Society Maintenance Receipt
- In case of business conducted in rental /leased premises any one of the following documents:-
- Lease Agreement
- Leave and License Agreement
- In the case where the possession is held by way of any other order of the court or order of any competent authority, copy of such order; and
- Anyone document mentioned at Sr. No. 5 with respect to the owner of the establishment whose premises is rented or leased.
- If the place of business is owned or leased or rented by any member of the family or relative No objection letter from such member or relative.
- If the place of business is situated in any residential housing society No objection certificate from the residential society or any such authority responsible for its maintenance.
- All such documents as mentioned wherever in the forms.