The Draft Rules of Occupational Safety, Health and Working Conditions (Bihar) Rules, 2021 has been notified in the gazette on 08 November 2021.
The Draft Rules upon coming into force shall extend to the whole of the State of Bihar, and they shall come into force from the date that the Occupational Safety, Health and Working Conditions Code, 2020 comes into effect.
The Draft Rules upon coming into force shall repeal:
- The Bihar Building and Other Construction Workers (Regulation of Employment and Condition of Services) Rules, 2005;
- The Bihar Factories Rules, 1950;
- The Contract Labour (Regulation and Abolition) State Rules, 1972;
- The Bihar Inter-State Migrant Workmen (Regulation of Employment and Conditions of Service) State Rules, 1980.
- The Bihar Motor Transport Workers Rule, 1962
- The Bihar Beedi and Cigar Workers (Condition of Employment) Rule, 1968
Click here for Compliance Forms