The Draft Rules of Assam for the Code on Wages (“Draft Rules”) has been notified in the gazette on 01 November 2021.
The Draft Rules upon coming into force shall extend to the whole of Assam, and they shall come into force on the date of their final publication in the Gazette.
The Draft Rules upon coming into force shall repeal:
- The Assam Payment of Wages Rules, 1937;
- The Assam Payment of Wages (Procedure) Rules, 1981;
- The Assam Minimum Wages Rules, 1952;
- Form I - Register of wages, overtime, fine, deduction for damage and loss under the Code on Wages [Rule 18, rule-50 (1), (2) and (3)]
- Form II - Single Application u/s 45 (5) before the Authority appointed u/s 45(1) of the Code on Wages, 2019 [Rule 48]
- Form III - Appeal u/s 49(1) of the Code on Wages, 2019 before the Appellate Authority [Rule 49]
- Form IV - Employee Register [Rule 50(3)]
- Form V – Wage Slip [Rule 51]
- Form VI – Application u/s 56(4) for Composition of Offence [Rule 53 (i) and 54 (i)]