Karnataka Labour Department has published draft notifications proposing to revise the rates of Minimum Wages in 8 Scheduled Employments.
The proposed scheduled employments are:
- Automobile Engineering (Production, Assembling, Body Building, Servicing and Repairing Works), Gazette Notification dated 19.03.2022
- Clay Pots, Ceramics Stoneware and other Allied Industries, Gazette Notification dated 28.03.2022
- Fish Catching, Fish Processing, Fish Peeling, Shrimp/Crab Processing and Frog Leg Exporting Industry, Gazette Notification dated 23.03.2022
- Foundry (including Machineries or Excluding Machine Shop)
- Industry Gazette Notification dated 28.03.2022
- Security Agencies (Office Staff & security Staff & Including Industries) Gazette Notification dated 19.03.2022
- Employment in cleaning Toilets, Bathrooms, Scavenging of Under Water Drains (Excluding Urban Local Bodies & Panchayat Raj Works) Gazette Notification dated 12.01.2022
- Urban Local Bodies, Town & Village Panchayats dated 31.12.2021
- Veneer Industry Gazette Notification dated 28.03.2022
Suggestions and objections on the aforesaid notifications from the affected persons / industries / associations within two months from the date of its publication in the Gazette may be addressed to: The Additional Chief Secretary, Department of Labour, 4th Floor, Vikasa Soudha, Bengaluru – 560001.