The EPFO, has launched the functionality to enable auto transfer of PF accounts of a member, on change of employment. The satisfying preconditions are as follows:
- The Aadhaar number of the member has to be seeded and verifies against the UAN at the previous establishment.
- UAN is activated and mobile number is available.
- Member’s details like date of joining, date of exit and reason of exit should be available.
- The auto transfer would be initiated after the first payment from the new employee is received, against the UAN flagged.
- The member can also stop the auto initiated transfer online within 10 days of receipt of auto initiation.
For more information, click here.