The managers of all the registered factories are required to submit the returns to the Area Inspector.
Once this combined annual return is filed, the following returns regarding specific labour laws need not be filed:
- Form XXV, Rules 82(2) of Contract Labour (Regulation & Abolition) Karnataka Rules, 1974
- Form III, Rules 22(4) of Karnataka Minimum Wages Rules, 1958
- Form D, Rules 5 of Payment of Bonus Rules, 1975
- Form IV, Rules 20 of Karnataka Payment of Wages Rules, 1963
- Form K, L, and M, Rules 6 of Karnataka Maternity Benefit Rules, 1966
[references to be added here]