The month of March is upon us and most of you would be fretting about collecting investment proofs for Income Tax Declarations.
The POI feature in greytHR allows employees to digitally submit their investment proofs, thus doing away with the hassle of submitting physical bills.
The webinar will cover all the nitty-gritties of POI including:
- How to release Proof of Investment as an admin
to an employee
- How an employee should submit his/her
- How to 'Accept' the proofs post the submission
- How to consider the proofs for ''IT
Computation" and Payroll
- How to download Form 12BB reports
Do register yourself to know more!
"Very helpful! Was very clear in articulating, pace was very good and content was well written, more over Q&A session was well handled" - Raghava Kumar (Payroll Admin)
""It was really very very helpful, and was well demonstrated. Thanks guys! Would like more webinars on all the important topics" - Geetanjali (HR Manager)
You may already be aware that having employees UAN number, bank account details and Aadhaar card number are required to be updated for the purpose of filing PF return (ECR 2.0), as per the latest EPFO directive.
But set your mind at ease. We have already incorporated this requirement into greytHR.
This Webinar will cover:
- ECR 2.0 in comparison with its older version
- How greytHR has incorporated ECR 2.0 requirements
- How to generate your ECR 2.0 by using greytHR