Physical and Network Security
- Runs on Amazon Cloud data centers.
- Amazon is compliant with: ISO 27001, SAS 70 Type II Audit, PCI DSS Level I, FISMA, etc.
- Physical security provided at the Data Center includes Biometric Access, Surveillance Cameras, two factor authentication, etc.
- Network level security consisting of Robust Firewalls, Intrusion Detection Systems and Anti Virus Software
- 24 x 7 monitoring
- Additional information on various aspects of the security and infrastructure can be found at Amazon Web Services: Overview of Security Process document
Web Application Security
- All communication between your browser and Greytip servers is encrypted using high grade 256 bit SSL encryption
- Application built ground-up for SaaS usage with multi-tenancy architecture
- Distinct sub-domains for each customer for better security
- Facility to configure comprehensive user and password policies
- Systematic handling of all web application vulnerabilities like access level checking, SQL Injection, XSS, CSRF, etc.
- Regular vulnerability scanning, schedule OS security updates & patches, log analysis and server monitoring