Greytip Software adheres to the US Safe Harbor Privacy Principles of: Notice, Choice, Onward Transfer, Access, Security, Data Integrity, and Enforcement.
c/o Greytip Software Pvt. Ltd.
#29 & 30, 17th Main,
6th Block Koramangala,
How we use and collect your information
In order to provide our full range of services, we may collect the following types of information:
- Information you provide - When you sign up for a Greytip Account or other Greytip service or promotion that requires registration, we ask you for personal information (such as your name, email address and an account password). For our SaaS customers, we also maintain Customer Data which is managed differently as explained in a later section.
- Log information - When you access Greytip services, our servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. These server logs may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
- User communications - When you send email or other communications to Greytip, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services.
Greytip processes the various information you provide to offer solutions and results to you. We may process the information for:
- Auditing, research and analysis in order to maintain, protect and improve our services.
- Aggregating usage patterns, trends and other statistics.
- Developing new services.
- Greytip may also use data about customers for marketing purposes. For example, the Company may use information you provide to contact you to further discuss your interest in Greytip, the Service, and to send you information regarding the Company and its partners, such as information about promotions or events.
Please note that your Customer Data (see section below) is not used for any of the above purposes.
Greytip processes information on our servers in India and/or in Singapore.
Greytip Customers use the Service to host data and information ("Customer Data"). Greytip will not review, share, distribute, or reference any such Customer Data except as provided in the Terms of Service, or as may be required by law. Individual records of Customer Data may be viewed or accessed only for the purpose of resolving a problem, support issues, or suspected violation of the Terms of Service, or as may be required by law. Customers are responsible for maintaining the security and confidentiality of their Greytip user ids and passwords.
Public Forums, Refer a Friend, and Customer Testimonials
Greytip may provide bulletin boards, blogs, or chat rooms on the Company's Web sites. Any personally identifiable information you choose to submit in such a forum may be read, collected, or used by others who visit these forums, and may be used to send you unsolicited messages. Greytip is not responsible for the personally identifiable information you choose to submit in these forums. Customers and Visitors may elect to use the Company's referral service to inform friends about the Company's Web sites. When using the referral service, the Company requests the friend's name and email address. Greytip will automatically send the friend a one-time email inviting him or her to visit the Company's Web sites. Greytip does not store this information. Greytip posts a list of Customers and testimonials on the Company's Web sites that contain information such as Customer names and titles. Greytip obtains the consent of each Customer prior to posting any information on such a list or posting testimonials.
Greytip only shares personal information with other companies or individuals outside of Greytip in the following limited circumstances:
We have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request, (b) enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations thereof, (c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, or (d) protect against imminent harm to the rights, property or safety of Greytip, its users or the public as required or permitted by law.
Please contact us at the address above for any additional questions about the management or use of personal data.
Accessing & Updating Your Information
Customers may update or change their registration information or company information by editing their user or organization record. To update a user profile, please login to the relevant website and then update the details. To update Billing Information or have your registration information deleted, please email privacy-at-greytip.com or call +91-80-40225900. To discontinue your account and to have information you maintained in the Service returned to you, please email privacy-at-greytip.com or call +91080-40225900. Requests to access, change, or delete your information will be handled within 30 days.
greytHR uses robust security asures to protect customer data from unauthorized access, maintains data accuracy and helps ensure the appropriate use of customer data. When the service is accessed using modern web browsers, Transport Layer Security ("TLS") technology protects customer data using both server authentication and data encryption. These technologies help ensure that customer data is safe, secure and only available to the customer to whom the information belongs and those to whom the customer has granted access. greytHR also implements an advanced security method based on dynamic data and encoded session identifications and the company hosts its websites in a secure server environment that uses firewalls and other advanced technology to prevent interference or access from intruders. greytHR also offers enhanced security features within the service that permits customers to configure security settings to the level they deem necessary.
Because the company uses the service to maintain data about greytHR customers, this information is secured in the same manner as described above for customer data.